Federal Employers Liability Act or FELA act was formed to give protection and safeguard to the railroad worker and their family members in case some accident occurs.
This act enables railroad workers to demand compensation from the big railroad companies and firms if they suffer any kind of damage or health injury.
Even if there is a death caused by the accident because of the working, then the loved ones can apply for compensation using the FELA Lawsuit.
In America, if a person works in a railroad company and suffered some injury due to the work, or even if any kind of accident occurs damaging the worker’s health. Then the person is eligible to file claims under FELA.
Our company America Lawsuit Loans, helps the plaintiff in their settlement process by giving them cash advances in form of FELA lawsuit loans. These loans further give a financial boost to the plaintiff and help them in taking care of routine expenses.
FELA is established to ensure safeguard to railroad company’s employees
Railroad work is a risky job, and if people are involved in it, then it’s the duty of the government to protect their rights and lives.
FELA law was passed in the year 1908 to ensure the protection of the right of workers and even give them special rights.
FELA allows a plaintiff who was injured due to working at a railroad company to demand compensation from the employee in the case railroad company.
These lawsuits are often filed if the railroad company violates their duty of giving adequate safety and training to its worker that results in serious accidents.
FELA standards that are compulsory for railroad company tells them to
- Proved a safe work environment for its employees
- Safe and standard tools must be used all the time
- Safety Devices needed to be properly given to employees
- Avoid any type of workplace hazard
- Proper supervision and in-depth training need to be given to the worker before they get on the job.
- Strictly follow all the safety guidelines and work in regulation with government bodies.
If railroad companies are not complying with standard safety measures and still forcing its worker to work in such conditions, then there is a provision of penalty on such companies. And in the meantime, if any mishap occurs then the sufferer has the full right to sue the railroad company and demand reparation.
FELA Lawsuit Loans Use For Plaintiff
America Lawsuit Loans specializes in several kinds of pre-settlement funding, FELA cases are among them.
Most of the funding agencies in the US are only offering personal injury loans for car accidents, but we know that FELA claims are being filed every week in several states.
But FELA cases take time to settle. And a person who is injured and unable to work mostly ends up losing all their savings on medical bills.
Those who don’t want to exhaust their saving in paying attorney fees for the FELA lawsuit, try to contact a third-party financing company.
Either they take up a personal loan which is not easy to get or a credit line which is often costly.
The best alternative to get a quick cash advance is to take FELA litigation loans from trustworthy lending companies in America.
FELA Lawsuit Funding is our expertise and we know which case carries how much worth.
Therefore we accordingly finance FELA cases in less than 24 hours if the case is approved by our expert attorneys.
Getting injured during the job is no one’s choice but if any mishap occurs don’t lose hope.
An agency like ours is here to help you to get a fair trial and equal opportunities to place your demands.
The pre-settlement FELA loans which we offer are of very low-interest rate and they can be used by the plaintiff to pay their regular expenses like medical bills, attorney fees, energy bills, etc.
It will empower the financial condition of the plaintiff who is having an ongoing FELA lawsuit.
How To Become Eligible For FELA Lawsuit Funding?
If you are trying to get FELA Lawsuit Loans, then let us tell you it is really easy to get if you fulfill some conditions. Those conditions are:
- You or your loved one is injured/died due to some accident while working in the Railroad Company.
- You filed a lawsuit against the railroad company under the FELA act and asked for compensation.
- An attorney is representing your case and working on a contingency fee basis.
If you think you pass all the above key points then you are eligible for FELA lawsuit loans from us. Further, you need to provide some details like
- Your Name and Contact Details
- Attorney Details (The one who is handling your case)
- Medical Documents (To show the extent of the injury)
- Case Details (Which we get from your attorney once you decide to take the loan)
Some common train accident that qualifies for FELA Lawsuit
- Train Derailment
- Train Track Defects
- Injury due to Defective equipment
- Malfunctioning of crossing signals
- Negligence of Train Conductor
- The collision with a passenger vehicle or another train
- Accident due to improper maintenance of train
- Damages cause because of toxic substances
There is several more type of accident that are faced while working in the railroad company.
However, there are some unexpected accidents too which can even take the life of a person.
Therefore FELA guarantees that their loved one gets the appropriate reparation from the firm.
If you are a plaintiff then you must be thinking about what kind of injuries can get you qualified for a FELA lawsuit loan.
Common injuries that railroad worker experience is:
- Head Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Injury resulting in partial or complete paralysis
- Back Injuries
- Occupational diseases like asbestosis, lung cancer, or hearing loss
- Amputations or lost limb
- Fractured and Broken Bones